2010-03-26

Worst day ever!!!

I had the worst day ever yesterday.

I woke up to a sunny warm day - lovely
Got a phone call that Vestas want's me for an interview - lovely
But then everything went downhill from there.
The "Jobcentre" announced that they'd deleted me by mistake which then lead to me not getting any money for two whole days because of their mistake - So now I'm fighting them! I will not loose money because of their ignorence!!
Then I went to pick up the tickets for Remember Me with lovely Robert Pattinson :-)
And guess what! The movie theater had erased my booking by accident so now we're sitting in row 4...  :-(
Wish I'd stayed in bed yesterday!!!
AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING - sob sob sob!!!

Hopefully, today is going to be better
Today, I'm going to have the house full of cute girls celebrating Julie's 9th birthday. She is so excited that she woke up at 6am - yawn!!
Now, I'm off to make a birthday cake for them and set the table beautifully. The'll be here at noon.

If I've got any energy left, I will write tonight.
I've only got 2 chapters left to finish and then I'm done so I'm definitely going to finish before Easter - like i planned.
I'm so excited about this book. I really hope everyone will like it as much as I do.

Well, off to prepare for a birthday party.

Please follow me guys... I would love it if you did.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment