2010-03-08

TRUE BLOOD

I really should be getting to bed, but I just wanted to let you guys know that you should watch True Blood - It's a crazy bad ass TV-show with vampires!!!

Nothing like you've ever seen before...

I just watched the first two seasons and I'm completely hooked :-)

OMG you are missing some serious shit if you're not watching it. This show must mess with a lot of people's heads... Blood everywhere and lots and lots of crazy sex scenes!!!

It's incredible that they allow this show in the US with them always censoring everything!!!

If you have the chance, watch it!! You will not regret it - unless vampires, blood and sex creeps you out ;-)

God I'm all wired up. I can't wait for season 3 to air in June...

I'm just saying: watch it, watch it, watch it !!!

XOXO  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment