2010-03-21

Good books

I've read a couple good books this last week.

The first was: Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance - I liked this book a lot. Karen has a fantastic way of writing and I got a lot of good ideas for my own book - not that I'm going to steal any of her, but I came up with some creatures of my own. I can't wait to read more of Karen's books and experience more of Dorina's wild and sexy world.

The second book was: Bloodring by Faith Hunter - This book was just as amazing as the first. Quite different though. I was blown away by the fantasy world she has created. I am totally in love with the seraphs and mages in her world. what magical book. I hope there is a second so I can follow this magical mage in her further voyage.

I have, as always, been on writing break during the weekend. I simply cannot concentrate enough when the kids are home.
I will however try to write a little tonight when I have tucked in the kids.
My fingers and mind ache. I feel like I'm about to explode if I don't get all these thoughts down, and I'm so afraid I might forget some of the fantasic ideas I've thought of.

I'm almost done with this book and I'm already thinking about the second - a follow-up!

I hope the rest of you are as excited as I am ;-)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment