2010-02-19

This week has been completely crazy for me...

It's the winter holiday and the kids are home. The last couple of days we went to Copenhagen to go to this Lego fair - Lego World... What a disappointment... We only stayed 4 hours and then we had enough. There were just too many people and not enough staff to deal with the visitors. I had to stand in line for more than an hour just to get us something to eat!! It was horrible. - The lego was great though. They had built some amazing scenes...Marcus was totally into the whole Star Wars theme the had going...

I haven't had time to write anything on the book - well, I haven't been in the mood for it. We got home from Copenhagen last night and I was completely burned out. I'm not used to driving so far...
While we were gone, I got my other Vampire Diaries book and I have done almost nothing but read it all day today.. It is infectious and I simply cannot put it down... I read the first book already (The fury) and i was horrified when Elena - the main character - died. How can there be too or three more books without her??? So I cheated and leafed through the other book quickly without really reading anything but found out that she is still in the story - just as a ghost!! That made me feel a little better... But I don't think it will be the same thougth. Not without the lovestory that has been going on between her and Stefan...

If you havn't read the books, you really should... They are... well, infectious :-)

I may not write anything on my boot tomorrow either because my car broke down and I have to go get it fixed and then I have a party to go to tomorrow night.. Not really in the mood for it now but hopefully I will be tomorrow...

Got to go do my nails for tomorrow but just wanted to let you know I'm still alive ;-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment