2010-02-04

Countdown, T-2 days to my birthday :-)

I'm looking really forward to my birthday party on Saturday night... We are going to have so much fun and I am going to make a bunch of birthday cakes (layer cakes - the kind we use here in DK as birthday cakes) You will be able to see pictures on facebook later if you follow me there.

I havn't been able to write anything on the book today because I have been cleaning the house. I want to write really bad but unfortunately, I also have responsibilities that comes first. Book writing comes 2nd sadly.

However, tomorrow is the last day of the job searching course I'm in, so from monday, I have all day to write again - when I have looked for a job online first though...
My plan is to spend one hour searching for jobs every day and then write the rest of the day. If I do not get a job within the next couple of months, I will be able to write quite a lot - I have the whole plan for the last part of my book in my head and all I need to do is to get it down on paper - well, on the computer that is!

I will do my best to finish the book before Easter (as I mentioned yesterday) so that I can spend Easter editing and revising together with my best friend Gitte who has promised to help me. It all comes down to her... If she likes it, I will try to find a publishing house that wants to publish it...
I heard that I should get an agent first, so maybe that's the way, I really don't know...

OMG.. that was quite a mouthful... I hope you don't mind :-)

Till next time...

XOXO Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment