2010-02-05

Wow what a day...

We finished the course on Sunset with sandwiches - it was really nice and I loved the gift I got from Helle and Birgit. Thanks guys... Love ya..

Been out shopping for the birthday party tomorrow - lots of cake :-)

And my friend did my eyebrows - ouch :-( I suck at pain... I feel so sore now but at least the redness is gone by now. I will look awesome tomorrow :-) Pain = beauty... (sometimes)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to write on my book till monday. Having a birthday is a lot of work. I will have to clean the house, bake and prepare for familiy for afternoon tea and friends for party at night...
And hopefully the party is going to be so great that I will end up with hangovers Sunday ;-)

Monday I am going to dedicate to book writing... (unless my mother gets me a ticket to this amazing fair that's in town)

BTW, everyone who loves the Twilight and The Vampire Diaries books will love my book - I hope... And if you havn't read any of the two series - you really should...

Got to go for now

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment