2010-04-12

Revising

So, I've finished the book but that doesn't mean that I'm done working!!

Revising is a pretty hard job. It takes a hell of a lot of time.

I got some pretty cool revising advices from already established writers the other day - including one of my favorite writers, Faith Hunter - at magicalwords.com.

Magicalwords.com is a wonderful website where a few writers blog together. They talk about a lot of cool stuff and their own experiences. It's a big help for some one new like myself.

I'm so excited :-) Faith Hunter comented on my comment on both facebook and on magicalwords.com the other day. - Made my day :-D

There is no doubt about it that this is not the only book I'm going to write. I just hope they will be good enough to publish. As you can hear, I doubt my own skills a bit - with this being my first try at this and all - but i hope with time I can become just as good as Faith and all the other writers out there.

Well, must get back to work.. Want to finish you know and get to the next level - getting an agent. I have absolutely no idea how to do that though but I'm sure I will find out :-) I'm not one for giving up!!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment