2010-04-07

Remember Me

OMG... I just got home from the Danish pre-premiere on Remember Me starring the lovely and gorgeous Robert Pattinson - Yes, I'm a huge fan ;-)
It was the best movie I'd seen in a really long time. It was funny, serious and extremely real and it ended with a twist.
So sad, that I couldn't prevent the tears from escaping my eyes in the end.
I completely and utterly LOVED IT...
I can only recommend you all to go watch it. It's so worth it!!

About my book..
As I mentioned last I blogged, I have finished the first draft. Now, I'm editing and rewriting.
I have done 5 chapters so far - aaaand not entirely happy about them yet but I'll get there I'm sure.

I've also decided on a name - well almost anyway.
It's either going to be
Magical Moon or Witching Hour
What do you think???
Of course you don't know what it's about yet, so it may be a little difficult for you to help me decide, but please tell me which one you think sounds best...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment