2010-06-07

Long overdue update!

Hi everyone

I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while. I've just been so busy with my new job, birthdays and so on and on. But that is no excuse really!

The job at Vestas at the Technical Training Center is amazing. My colleagues are all very nice people with lots of great humor. Nothing is boring at the office, and with all the men there, the jokes can get somewhat dirty - but I love it *grinning*

The job though, eats into a lot of my energy, and I've been quite tired at night. I have been neglecting Magical Moon and I feel so guilty, but I'd rather skip a couple of days of revising than to write something bad. I need to be completely focused or else it's going to suck, and we don't want that now, do we?

I have involved another of my very good friends in the revising process. She's going to just read the chapters, and then give me her brutally honest opinion on what's good and what needs to be changed. That helps me incredibly much.

I might have found some one who can help me take a great picture to use on the cover. I don't know if it's something he wants to do, but I will ask him nonetheless. He's an amazing photographer. He out of the office the next 3 weeks, but when he gets back, I will talk to him and tell him my idea. I'm sure he can make magic with his camera!!!

That was it for now guys. I promise I will remember to update more often.

xoxo
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment