2010-06-25

Chris Marie Green

She, along with Faith Hunter, Jeaniene Frost and Karen Chance, is among one of my most favorite writers whom I'd love to some day meet and perhaps compare myself with.
They are amazing writers, if you love the fantasy genre, and I cannot recommend you enough to read some of their books.
Chris with her Babylon serie is deadly fantastic, and I can't wait to read more of her books. Just entered a contest on her website, and if I'm lucky, I might win one of them :-) Buuuut, with my luck, naah...

Enough about other writers and back to what is the most important part - Magical Moon :-D

MM is coming along pretty well. I'm going to finish ch. 15 tonight. That leaves me with only 7 chapters left to edit and send to my amazing friends.
I think I'll be able to keep my "deadline" which is to finish this last round of editing by the end of June / early July. Then I'll use the rest of July to fix the mistakes my friends find, and write a sales pitch I can send along with MM to an agent.
Sounds like a plan?? Yep :-)

Well, if I have to finish ch. 15 by tonight, I should get started. Another update coming up soon :-)

Bye for now..

Annette

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Thank you *so* much! You're so sweet for posting this, and I do hope we get to meet at a conference or something one day. And I wish things for you and MAGICAL MOON!

    ReplyDelete