2010-11-23

NaNoWriMo

Hi everyone,

In a good mood tonight :-)
Just wrote another 2000 words on Magical World and chapter 5 is close to be finished. Awesome...



I joined the NaNoWriMo, and for those of you who don't know what that is, here's a translation and an explanation.
NaNoWriMo means National Novel Writing Month.
All over the world, people join and write. We post little excerpts, give pep talks etc. The goal is to write 50,000 words in one month (November)
I just heard about this two days ago and only join then, so obviously I won't reach the 50,000 words before November 30. But, I do enjoy having a place where I can see the progress of my work in the form of statistics etc. It's rather fun really :-)
I have written 31,387 words already - not all of them in November though so I'm a bit of a cheat actually - LOL

And guess what? It's snowing in Denmark - Absolutely fantastic. I just love snow. It gets me in such good mood :-) Everything seem beautiful and even though it is wet and cold, it doesn't matter cause it's so pretty.

That was it for now - short but lovely :-)

XOXO
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment