2010-08-30

How is it going?

Might some of you be thinking - Well, you and me both... I've been turned down three times now, which really isn't much considering what I'm expecting, and I'm still waiting for an answer from three other agencies. I'm not expecting much, but I'm not giving up either. I'm going to get my books published!!!

So, what am I doing in the meantime??
Well, as I wrote in my last post, I'm working on Magical Moon 2. Lately, I've been really tired when I've come home from work, and with all the house/kids work as well, I haven't had much energy left for writing. It makes me so sad that I haven't been able to write much, but what can I do, I can't split myself into multiple peole and do many things at once.

Writing takes some concentration, and when you're exhausted, the writing suffers... Instead of writing every night, I have been concentrating on only writing whenever I was up for it - when I just couldn't keep my hands away from the computer, and my brain became so full of thoughts, I just had to write them down.
So far, MM2 has just about two hole chapters in total - I'm jumping a little back and forth. Chapter one is completely done, ch two is about half done and so is ch four.

So it's coming along pretty good, considering my lack of energy lately. Hopefully, it will return after my operation on Thursday... No more pain I hope!!!

Buuuut, it's not just all "bad" news! :-) I am, as most of my readers may know, a vampire freak. The other night, just when I was about to fall asleep, I got a brilliant idea for a new book (It's funny why I get my best ideas just when I'm about to fall asleep!)
And yes, I have started writing it. I just couldn't help myself, and it is turning out to become an amazing and different vampire story! I'm even trying out a new way of writing. In this book, I'm not using the I-person as I have in Magical Moon but is telling it from a third persons view - and it works perfectly!
I am dying to tell you the title of this book because I think it's fantastic, but a friend of mine told me to be careful and think about copyright! So sorry guys, you'll have to wait :-(

Those of you who love a good vampire story, will love this one with its unique twist :-) Trust me!!!

Well, this was it for now, my fingers are itching to getting back to work :-)

xoxo
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment